Thursday, April 30, 2015

Play Time!

We may train hard, but we definitely play hard too! I've let him lose in the big arena to just burn some energy and be a horse. Both times I had people with me and they were able to shoot video while I made sure he didn't run into me. He loves having the wide open space to run!


This second video includes my mom's dog chasing Calvin. It was crazy windy so if you have your volume up, you'll definitely hear it. Now this is really dangerous for the dog and I would not recommend anyone let their dogs do this, including my own who is wisely laying off in the shade outside the arena. However, my mom knew the risks involved and still decided to let her dog do it. Calvin is actually pretty good with dogs as he's used to my dog following behind while riding.


1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Horses for sale friesian

    ReplyDelete